Information for Residents
La Mesa HOA email list
The La Mesa HOA email list is available to all residents and
is used to communicate neighborhood information, including:
- HOA meeting agendas and minutes
- Security alerts from the Sandoval County Sheriff’s Office
- Missing or found dogs, keys, etc.
- Community events, such as County Commission meetings relevant to La Mesa
Click here to be added.
2021 Annual Dues
Invoices for 2021 were sent by mail and email (if that was your preference) on 12/1/2020. If you are an email user and did not see the Invoice, please check your Spam/Junk folder. It would have come from firstname.lastname@example.org and subject was “2021 La Mesa HOA Assessment Invoice”.
Alternatives for payment:
- Paper or electronic check to:
La Mesa Homeowners Association
5 Calle Cienega
Placitas, NM 87043
- Assessment, developed lot (house): $54/year
- Assessment, undeveloped lot: $27/year
- Late Fee for payments received January 21 – February 20: $3
- Late Fee for payments received after February 20: $6
- Interest on late payments: 18%
If you have any comments, suggestions, or material that you would like to see on this website, please contact email@example.com